Leverage your software development experience and knowledge base as we look to deliver on our ambitious roadmap and vision for Psicle, our market leading financial technical modelling platform. The role will support our development team in:
- extending the current application platform functionality and development frameworks,
- expanding our current toolkit as we continually look to innovate and add new features,
- extending Psicle from an existing .Net application with a desktop client towards a modern and futureproof web-based SaaS front-end solution using the latest technology stacks.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Degree in Engineering (for example Electrical or Civil) or Computer Science (with a Merit or above preferable)
- At least 4 years’ software development experience
- Extensive experience with testing in .NET (xUnit, NUnit, Moq, etc.)
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with CI/CD and the full DevOps workflow (especially in Azure DevOps)
- Experience with microservices architecture and distributed systems
- Able to thrive in a close-knit team, sharing a commitment and passion to growing our business
- Have excellent attention to detail and thrive on a challenge
- You care deeply about helping the team succeed and about delivering a high-quality work product
How to apply
Recruitment is a two-way process, so we’d love to know why this could be the place for you and what you are looking for to advance your career.
To progress your application, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please add these to your email, so we can discuss as part of the application/initial conversation.
Agencies: We do not require sourcing support for this role at this time, we are taking direct applications only.
Dynamo respects the uniqueness of all, if you require any support to help your application shine, or to enable you to do your best through the selection process, please let us know when sending your application so we can do everything reasonable to enable you.
Closing date: 11/11/2022
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa