Working as a key individual in an exceptional global team, this is your opportunity to join our project management function, ensuring timely and efficient delivery to our clients.
Our expanding client base combined with the increasing complexity of our global transformation projects means we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic project manager who is goal orientated and genuinely loves to find solutions to problems.
You will join our recently established project management function, working with a close-knit team, and with the opportunity to learn from the talent and expertise of our people, as well as working on a variety of exciting transformative projects that have real impact with our clients.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Able to understand overarching goals and targets, create granular plans to meet these and finds satisfaction in seeing tasks through to completion.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; able to tailor and communicate priorities, requirements, and timelines with both technical and non-technical audiences of different levels.
- Attitude of continuous improvement, supporting internal initiatives to enable efficiency, improve process, systems, and governance.
- Experience in managing delivery of projects from initial requirements, development, UAT to delivery.
- Experience in managing regular operational processes, creating plans, tracking against set deadlines, and reporting against key matrices.
- Intellectually curious, able to learn quickly and anticipate needs where possible.
- Sound decision making skills, able to provide challenge when needed.
- You hold a degree, or equivalent, with strong numeric ability ideally with competence in Excel.
- Desirable, but not essential:
- Understanding of Actuarial Science/Insurance practices
- Project management qualification (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum or equivalent)
- Enjoys working hard; is action orientated, gets needed stuff done, finds a way regardless of barriers, able to manage their energy and that of others.
- Spends their time and the time of others on what is important; is quick to triage with clarity on business-critical activity; can cancel out the noise of other people’s sense of urgency and priority and eliminate roadblocks.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure, able to make a quick decision to deliver for the client, even if it means offering an alternative action.
- Dedicated to creating clear expectations with internal and external customers, frequently meets and exceeds these; Shares knowledge and insights of client needs internally to allow application to broader client solution.
- Able to say “no” and reframe expectations professionally.
How to apply
Recruitment is a two-way process, so we’d love to know why this could be the place for you and what you are looking for to advance your career.
To progress your application, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If you have questions, please add these to your email, so we can discuss as part of the application/initial conversation.
Agencies: We do not require sourcing support for this role at this time, we are taking direct applications only.
Dynamo respects the uniqueness of all, if you require any support to help your application shine, or to enable you to do your best through the selection process, please let us know when sending your application so we can do everything reasonable to enable you.
Closing date: 31/10/2022
Location: London, United Kingdom