Join Dynamo’s Melbourne office to expand your skillset while supporting our high-performing and close-knit team.
We are looking for an organised, reliable and detail-oriented person to support our Melbourne-based team, ensuring our office environment remains a great place to work, and to be the ‘go-to’ for the team. If you are a self-starter who understands the importance of people, culture and a great work environment, we would love to hear from you.
No two weeks will be the same; activities might include helping to onboard new ‘Dynamites’, organising team social events, tracking office expenses, managing calendars and coordinating arrangements for an upcoming conference.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a close-knit team of ambitious, talented and welcoming individuals, to develop your skills while contributing to a growing international business.
This is a part time role of 20-24 hours per week. While benefiting from Dynamo’s flexible working arrangements, attendance at our Melbourne CBD office is required two or more days per week (can be partial days, by prior agreement).
In addition to a range of ad hoc tasks, duties may include:
- Managing equipment and stationary inventories and supply
- New joiner screening and assisting with the onboarding process
- Managing office resources e.g. noticeboard
- Diary and meeting management for the team
- Assisting our global support team (HR, Finance, Marketing etc.)
- Travel bookings for the team (domestic and international) and update of a Travel Tracker
- Assist with some aspects of bookkeeping (e.g. entry of employee expenses, bills and invoices)
- Setting up bank payments
- Organisation of team socials, and other team, client, conference and corporate events
- Supporting recruitment, e.g. interview coordination
- Attention to detail
- Good capability with Office 365, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to be pro-active, anticipating the administrative needs of the business
- Confident communicator, with the ability to keep multiple stakeholders up to date with progress
- A willingness to embrace new ways of working and technology, including collaboration software such as Microsoft Teams
Qualifications & experience
- One or more of the following:
- Business or administration-related Certificate/Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience in a similar role
- Basic bookkeeping experience is desirable but not essential
- Adaptable, flexible and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly reliable – trusted to follow through on your word
- Quick learner with a desire to upskill
- Pursues everything with energy and drive
- Takes pride in completing work to a high standard; seldom gives up before finishing and stays with the team to the finish line
- Genuinely cares about people
- Available and ready to help – a true team player
How to apply
Recruitment is a two-way process, so we’d love to know why this could be the place for you and what you are looking for in your next role.
To progress your application, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please add these to your email, so we can discuss as part of the process.
Dynamo respects the uniqueness of all, if you require any support to help your application shine, or to enable you to do your best through the selection process, please let us know when sending your application.
Closing date: 06/02/2023
Location: Melbourne, Australia