We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our dynamic software operations team, contributing to the following workstreams, and supporting the team as we look to deliver on our ambitious roadmap and vision for Psicle, our market-leading financial technical modelling platform:
- Technical Support and Delivery – provide technical and product support to local and international clients, assist with software implementations, manage cloud environments, infrastructure configuration and maintenance support.
Skills & qualifications
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Science background
- At least 2 years relevant experience including:
- Cloud infrastructure management.
- Azure, AWS, or similar certification is advantageous.
- DevOps and/or automation for example Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or similar.
- IaC tools experience would be an advantage.
- Understanding of multi-threading, multi-tenancy, server resource allocation.
- Comfortable with coding, including scripting tools and languages e.g. Python, PowerShell.
- Familiarity with an IDE environment, and with Git.
- Knowledge and understanding of automating deployment, application scaling and containerising applications.
- Ability to master new technology and apply skills across multiple platforms.
- Able to think laterally, and creatively and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate a thirst for learning and professional development.
- Able to thrive as an independent employee, as part of a team predominantly based in South Africa, but sharing a commitment and passion to growing our international business.
- Have excellent attention to detail and thrive on a challenge.
- You care deeply about helping the team succeed and about delivering a high-quality work product.
How to apply
Recruitment is a two-way process, so we’d love to know why this could be the place for you and what you are looking for to advance your career.
To progress your application, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If you have questions, please add these to your email, so we can discuss as part of the application/initial conversation.
Agencies: We do not require sourcing support for this role at this time, we are taking direct applications only.
Dynamo respects the uniqueness of all, if you require any support to help your application shine, or to enable you to do your best through the selection process, please let us know when sending your application so we can do everything reasonable to enable you.
Closing date: 30/11/2023
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa