We are looking for a candidate with an Electrical Engineering or Computer Science background to join our dynamic software operations team, contributing to the following workstreams:
- Technical Support and Delivery – provide technical and product support to local and international clients, assist with software implementations, manage cloud environments, infrastructure configuration and maintenance support.
- Quality Assurance – assist with the management of the software lifecycle, software testing process, internal and client software release processes.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Able to think laterally, creatively and have strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate a thirst for learning and professional development
- Demonstrate ability to master new technology and apply skills across multiple platforms
- Able to thrive as an independent employee, as part of a team predominantly based in South Africa, but sharing a commitment and passion to growing our business
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual office environment
- Thrive on a challenge
- Cares deeply about helping the team succeed and about delivering a high-quality work product for the client
- Knowledge of Azure cloud management, MSSQL Server, Windows Server, Software Config Management
- Understanding of multi-threading, multi tenancy, server resource allocation
- Familiarity with PowerShell and other scripting tools
How to apply
Recruitment is a two-way process, so we’d love to know why this could be the place for you and what you are looking for to advance your career.
To progress your application, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please add these to your email, so we can discuss as part of the application/initial conversation.
Agencies: We do not require sourcing support for this role at this time, we are taking direct applications only.
Dynamo respects the uniqueness of all, if you require any support to help your application shine, or to enable you to do your best through the selection process, please let us know when sending your application so we can do everything reasonable to enable you.
Closing date: 11/11/2022
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa