Front-End Web Developer
Leverage your software development experience and knowledge base as we look to deliver on our ambitious roadmap and vision for Psicle, our market-leading financial technical modelling platform. The role will support our development team in:
- extending the current application platform functionality and development frameworks,
- expanding our current toolkit as we continually look to innovate and add new features,
- extending Psicle from an existing .Net application with a desktop client towards a modern and futureproof web-based SaaS front-end solution using the latest technology stacks.
Skills & qualifications
- At least 3 years’ Web development experience.
- Experience with and a strong aptitude for UI design and styling, with UX experience also a benefit.
- Experience building interactive data visualizations
- Front-end focussed role, although requires a good understanding of the full development stack, including interaction with web services and APIs.
- Experience with or knowledge of multiple web frameworks and technology stacks will be beneficial. Dotnet experience and particularly any experience with the Blazor server framework will be a plus, although not essential.
- Must be able to compare and choose the most suitable technology such as components or libraries for different features for interactive front ends.
- Experience with setup and using testing frameworks for TDD, e.g., Cypress or Jest
- It will be beneficial to have a thorough understanding of web security, including SSO / authentication.
- Have excellent attention to detail and thrive on a challenge.
- You care deeply about helping the team succeed and about delivering a high-quality work product.
How to apply
Recruitment is a two-way process, so we’d love to know why this could be the place for you and what you are looking for to advance your career.
To progress your application, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If you have questions, please add these to your email, so we can discuss as part of the application/initial conversation.
Agencies: We do not require sourcing support for this role at this time, we are taking direct applications only.
Dynamo respects the uniqueness of all, if you require any support to help your application shine, or to enable you to do your best through the selection process, please let us know when sending your application so we can do everything reasonable to enable you.
Closing date: 09/06/2023
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa