Here are three great reasons:
Time and time again, when we ask why join, why work with or why stay at Dynamo, the answer is always “the people”. We pride ourselves on our team, they are the key enablers to our success, hard-working, supportive, driven, welcoming and generally exceptional human beings, that make Dynamo the great place to work that it is.
All are empowered to take ownership of their work and drive their careers. As a rapidly growing consultancy, early career talent can be involved in client projects, supported in growing ownership and accountability right from the start.
Experienced hires can join, leverage their skills and apply these in new industries fields, offering innovation and growth to the company. With global presence, continual growth and an ambitious team, opportunities are truly endless.
The actuarial technology revolution is now and we believe Dynamo are at the forefront of this. We are helping to develop a view of the modern actuary and transform business critical processes, this is beyond the corporate machine. It is work that matters and is making a difference in the profession and radically impacts industry.
Life as a Dynamite
We don’t have a typical ‘Dynamite’ type and having an identikit team is not what we aspire to. However, there are a few things we do have in common:
- We value having deep expertise, broad knowledge and rely on our collective expertise to add value to all.
- #ClientLove instantly resonates with every one of us in the team, and we each strive to deliver the best possible experience for each client.
- We all want to be a part of something disruptive, new and transformational, with ambition to add our knowledge and skills to shape the way.
- Working together, is our preferred style of getting things done; we’re a tightly knit team and help each other constantly.
- We own our development, the uniqueness of all, means that one persons path and motivations for success, may be very different to the other, we respect difference and support all on their journey.
- We have fun! All dynamites genuinely recognise that the best connecting factor between us, is to have fun and laugh together.
- Being a close-knit team allows everyone to have a truly meaningful role, we look to ensure all our people, have the opportunity to thrive, learn and grow.
Scroll down to read more about our unique pathways, and what our dynamites have to say, about being part of Dynamo.
Our Career Pathways
What ‘career’ means to you is as unique as the person you are.
At Dynamo we have career pathways which are offered to assist in understanding the skills, roles and the types of work we perform, across the teams that enable our business and clients, together.
Opportunity is limitless, we do not restrict people to one path, but strive to grow, develop and enable expertise of individuals in the mutual goal of driving Dynamo’s success. All have the opportunity to lead and help grow the business, should this be their passion.
At difference stages of your career and life, ‘work’ can be different things to us all. So rather than long and corporate responsibility statements, we would rather engage with the individual, understand them, their expertise and then enable them, to be the best they can be.
The evolving view of work and career for all individuals, means an ongoing and non-restrictive view of career and development at Dynamo. We have a diverse pool of people, some need structure, progression and qualification, some variety and we strive to give people the opportunity to find what is best for them.
Each dynamite is equipped with the ability and support to drive and forge their career with us at Dynamo. All however, have the “Drive” to achieve.
Across all pathways, we offer roles from early career, to the more established professional.
Our pathways include:
- Actuarial Consulting
- Data Analytics and Model Specialists
- Professional (Professional Services, HR, Finance and more)
Take a look at some of our pathways descriptors shown.
|Closing date||Job title||Location|
|28/02/2023||Front-End Web Developer||Stellenbosch, South Africa||Details|
|06/02/2023||PART TIME Office Manager / Administration Assistant||Melbourne, Australia||Details|
|31/01/2023||Senior Analyst||London, United Kingdom||Details|
|31/01/2023||Actuarial Consultant||London, United Kingdom||Details|
|31/01/2023||Actuarial Manager||London, United Kingdom||Details|
|31/01/2023||Graduate Operations Engineer||Stellenbosch, South Africa||Details|
|31/01/2023||Operations Engineer||Stellenbosch, South Africa||Details|
|31/01/2023||Actuarial Graduate, September 2023||London, United Kingdom||Details|
Can't see the job for you?
Why not get in touch for an informal chat, send your CV and a brief introduction about you, your skills and how Dynamo could be a great place for you.